Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Calling all members

There was an announcement to stop by the math office and get the newsletter. I hope everyone did that. In the newsletter I asked for pi day volunteers and so far I have had 2. I am VERY Disappointed in the Mu Alpha Theta Members. We did not have a meeting in January, but you were supposed to stay when ever you could to work on Pi day questions. If you want to be a member of Mu Alpha Theta that involves you helping for pi day. If you, the members, don't get the work done then I will cancel the pi day activity. You can stay after school this week Wednesday, Thursday or Friday and next week Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. I hope to see you at least one of those days.
I also need volunteer time keepers for Parent/Teacher conferences Thursday night 6 - 8 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment