Thursday, April 30, 2009

End of year one

I can't believe the first year of Mu Alpha Theta at Norton high is just about over. I wish we could have done more this year. I will just hope for better things next year. We did accomplish a couple of things this year. We had two teams formed to participate in Moody's mega Math challenge. One team sent in a viable solution. Congratulations to them for working so hard. we also celebrated April as the National Math Awareness month. There were not too many students that tried the amazing race, but the teachers enjoyed themselves. We will have to find ways to make it better next year. There is still one more contest this year. On Friday May 1st we can download the question for the Siemans math contest.
Seniors will need to see me about getting their blue and yellow honor cord for graduation. Remember that you were supposed to complete 5 hours of service. You will need to show me that you have done that. please come to see me within the next two weeks. We will have one more meeting this year. The 4 officers should get together and decide on a date for that meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment